Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Nerves

I'm preparing to send a package to someone through the mail. It worries me almost to the point of getting cold feet. Yeah, I have some anxiety issues.

First of all, this isn't just any old package. This is a package full of really awesome stuff that I made. I put my heart and soul into these things. Drawings and a little figurine. They're little pieces of me that I'm handing to someone with doe eyes hoping they like them, or that I'll even hear that they get this stuff. 

Secondly, it's not just to any old person. It's to a guy I really like. Need I say more?

Put those two things together -- giving stuff I made to a guy I really like.

And then you have the fact that I just waited a week for something that was 2-day priority, so I don't have a hell of a lot of faith in the USPS right now.

Nerves make me feel like puking, and I'm just about at that point right now. Gotta be strong. Gotta find a box to put this shit in and be strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment